Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Subscription issues, Florida, dailybooth

Okay, so I didn't reveal this blog to the public yet. I'll tell you that it's because I'm too shy and I want it to make a good first impression, but really it's because I forgot.

This whole subscription issue thing is INFURIATING me. I just found out that I missed a communitychannel video like two weeks ago. And every time Lauren (devilishlypure) makes a fiveawesomegirls video, I don't find out until Wednesday when I go look at the channel to mourn that no one ever posts. LEAVE ME MY VIDEOS! BECAUSE THEY ARE MY VIDEOS! /john proctor

It's raining in Florida. I love rain, yeah, but I'd like to be able to go OUT. There's this house down the street that was the original inspiration for the novel I've been working on since I was thirteen, and I haven't even gone to see it yet. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Oh, and dailybooth.com is kind of cool. I don't think I'll ever be that into it-- I still don't really understand how it works?-- but I like looking at the pictures. Rosianna (missxrojas) is gorgeous. 

W00t.

3 comments:

goldensnitch said...

I really enjoy your videos and blogs Hayley. You have really inspired me and a lot of people I know.
Keep up the good work:)
DFTBA,
Tara

kearns said...

you got story inspiration from a house too?!?!? yay for awesome houses then :)

Anonymous said...

Can I just mention how awesome John Proctor is, and how awesome it is for people to quote him and his "It is my naaame!" speech?
Okay. Done.